36-A Pocket 2, Sector 6, Landmark: Behind Sector 6 Market Dwarka, Delhi
There are incidents or accidents that sometimes become a void for life and one of them is tooth loss but there are options available through which you can get your dazzling smile back. Dental implant surgery is one of the best ways to get your teeth back that too without any hassle.
In dental implant surgery, damaged or missing teeth are replaced with prosthetic teeth that closely mimic real teeth in appearance and function. Instead of metal posts that resemble screws for tooth roots, prosthetic teeth are instead put in their places.
Dental implant surgery may be a welcome option when there are inadequate natural tooth roots to permit the fabrication of dentures or bridgework teeth replacements. Whether its dental implant in Dwarka or anywhere else the basic way of doing this is mostly very hassled but here at Vital Dental Care we make sure to simplify all the procedure as much as possible so that you don’t get bothered during the treatment, there are some procedures which can be simplified and performed so that you don't feel any uneasiness while treatment.
If you are looking for a dentist nearby in Dwarka location then it's high time to put an end to that search as at Vital Dental Care a skilled dental implantologist provides you with every dental solution you could ask for. To know more about dental implant and cost of dental implants in Delhi read below or visit us for the advice, treatments and develop trust like many others have.
Usually procedure of dental implant includes several steps and few of them includes:
1. Damaged teeth removal: It is a very basic step which is followed where your damaged teeth is removed and is followed by cleaning and in case of missing teeth, the treatment is started by placing the implant fixture into the bone.
2. Bone grafting: Before having dental implant surgery, you could need bone grafting if your jawbone is too soft or not thick enough. That's because your bone is put under a lot of strain when you chew, and if it can't support the implant, the procedure is likely to fail. A bone transplant may strengthen the implant's foundation. The transplanted bone may need many months to develop enough new bone to sustain a dental implant. In rare circumstances, you might just require modest bone grafting, which can be carried out concurrently with the implant operation. How you continue depends on how your jawbone feels.
3. Placement of dental implant: Your dental surgeon makes an incision to open your gum and expose the bone during the procedure to insert the dental implant. The fixture is placed deeply into the bone since it will act as the tooth root.
4. Bone Development phase: Osseointegration (oss-ee-oh-in-tuh-GRAY-shun) starts as soon as the metal implant is inserted into your jawbone. The jawbone develops into and fuses with the dental implant's surface throughout this phase. Similar to how roots support your real teeth, this procedure, which might take many months, helps give your new artificial tooth a stable foundation.
5. Placement of abutment: This procedure is done after 3 months of implant placement, once the implant is integrated with the bone. You could require further surgery to insert the abutment, the component to which the crown will eventually be attached, once osseointegration is finished. Usually, local anesthesia is used to perform this little surgery in an outpatient environment. Your gums need to recover for around two weeks after the abutment has been inserted before the false tooth can be fixed.
6. Artificial tooth placement: You'll get further impressions taken of your mouth and remaining teeth once your gums have healed. The crown on your artificial tooth that looks natural, is made using these impressions. Your jawbone must be robust enough to sustain the usage of the new tooth before the crown can be fitted.
It is almost a painless dental implant procedure that needs to be taken care of by the skilled dental implantologist. If you are still struggling to get dental implantologist near you or in Dwarka, Delhi then you are exactly where you need to be, as at Vital Dental Care you get the pro-eminent treatment with the top-notch equipment and cost of dental implants in Delhi is also reasonable so you need to worry about that too.
Dental implants function similarly to healthy teeth as even most of the patients are unable to distinguish between their implant tooth and their natural teeth. They are able to clean their teeth and floss properly while using it, and they can eat normally. Besides this dental implants can last a lifetime. The titanium implant fuses with the jawbone. It is biocompatible, which means that it won't harm the body and won't be rejected by it. Overall, it creates a strong substitute tooth.
Take the remainder of the day off to relax after your dental surgery session. Even after receiving a anaesthesia from the dentist, you'll probably still feel discomfort. As a result, you shouldn't engage in any activity that requires concentration, such as driving. As well, stay away from demanding activities. Avoid lifting or bending anything that can cause the blood clots to break and cause bleeding. When it's time for bed, raise your head with more pillows.
Dental Implants cost in Delhi can differ as it depends on the types, procedures and complexity of your case. Sometimes your case can be simply treated without much hassle but in some cases there are even other issues which happen such as infections or medical issues and due to such cases your dental implant treatment cost can be different from someone else. But at Vital Dental Care we provide you with the most reasonable cost of dental implants in the Delhi location.
We maintain current industry expertise and specialization in the areas of dental implants and periodontal treatment in Dwarka, Delhi. You may feel confident knowing that only licensed, skilled periodontists and certified oral implantologists will perform your implant procedure. Periodontists are experts in carefully manipulating gum tissues and underlying bone to get the best results possible when treating patients with dental implants.