36-A Pocket 2, Sector 6, Landmark: Behind Sector 6 Market Dwarka, Delhi
An infected tooth with severe damage can be saved or repaired by a root canal. The injured tooth pulp, also known as the affected tooth region, is removed during the treatment. The area is then cleaned and sanitized before being filled and sealed. High-quality delta treatment is available at Dwarka.
Following this initial root canal procedure, you can return to the dentist, who might crown the afflicted tooth to protect it and return it to full functionality. Depending on the severity of the condition, a root canal procedure may require one to three dental appointments.
If a person has any of the following conditions, they are ineligible to receive a root canal:
Are there any negative consequences following root canal therapy?
1) A mild ache could linger after the treatment. Usually, it lasts a little longer than a week. If any bacteria are left, the infection may spread again. Therefore, it is best to see a doctor if you have persistent pain.
2) Your treated tooth will become exposed if the crown becomes loose. Since the seal would eventually disintegrate, the infection can return. Your misaligned crown has to be corrected right away.
3) If the fillers were made of subpar material, they will eventually degrade and become infected with bacteria.
What are the post-treatment instructions for a root canal?
- Make sure to take your medications as directed by your doctor on time. It's also crucial to regularly clean and floss your teeth. You should maintain good dental hygiene with careful attention.
- After the treatment, wait for an hours before eating or drinking. As the area would be numb, you could unintentionally bite your teeth or tongue. Start eating as soon as the numbness subsides.
- Consult the dentist right away if you notice that your filling is wearing off completely.
You must immediately show your doctor any swelling, whether it is outside the mouth or inside.
How much does a root canal cost in India or Any Alternatives?
A root canal procedure may cost between Rs. 3000 and Rs. 6000 in India. The extra cost of the crown may range from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 12000. After a root canal operation, recovery typically takes seven days. Tooth extraction is an alternative to a root canal operation. The problematic tooth will be pulled and its cavity filled, which is thought to be a considerably speedier procedure. Make sure to pay at least one visit to Vital Dental care clinic , Dentist in Dwarka Sector 6, to have the best Root Canal Treatment in Delhi .